Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Sugarland and Rosenberg TX Area!
Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. Dr Richard Boyd Jr. is a Premier Super Elite Certified Invisalign treatment provider, awarded to less than 1% of Invisalign treatment providers in the country. He has treated thousands of cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Invisalign ® and Invisalign Teen ®:
- An invisible way to straighten teeth. Dr Boyd will prescribe a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without any metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are worn sequentially, by the patient, to promote extensive tooth movements. Results are accomplished little by little, week by week, until your teeth are straightened to the final position prescribed on the upper and/or lower arches.
- Aligners are made through a combination of orthodontic expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- With the latest Invisalign technology, all types of orthodontic problems can now be treated wth Invisalign. You are no longer limited with results.
- Invisalign is recommended for teens with most of their permanent teeth erupted. Teen aligners include a compliance indicator to report the amount of time the aligners are worn.
- Aligners are removable so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. You also can brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign is more comfortable to wear because there is no metal to cause mouth irritation.
How it works
Invisalign uses the latest 3-D computer technology to create your customized aligners. First, we work with you here in our office to determine what needs to be corrected. Then, we take impressions of your teeth. Next, we send Invisalign your impressions and customized treatment plan. Invisalign uses advanced computer technology to finely calibrate a sequence of aligners. Depending on the treatment plan we develop, this could mean as few as 10 or as many as 30 aligners.
You'll wear each aligner for about two weeks, taking it out for eating, brushing, and flossing. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth gradually move into the final alignment prescribed by the doctor. Office visits are required approximately every ten to twelve weeks.
Invisalign is not for everyone, but Dr Boyd can determine if it is right for you. As an Invisalign Super Elite Provider and Invisalign instructor and lecturer, he has been uniquely trained to evaluate your eligibility for Invisalign and will develop a customized treatment plan for your best personalized result.
If you have been holding back on getting the smile you really want, give us a call. Find out about all of the innovative ways you can achieve a perfect smile.